Windows 11 Build 10.0.22458.1000 Insider Preview Crack Key Full Download
Windows 11 Build 10.0.22458.1000 Crack as promised in the recent Microsoft Event 2021, the first Windows 11 Insider Preview is now available for download to the public starting today. Just dropped at 1 PM EST sharp or 10 AM PT across the globe. Those who have already signed up for the Insider Preview can now download Windows 11 by visiting Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. Alternatively, you can download the Windows 11 ISO with the first insider preview build. Download Windows 11 ISO Insider Preview.
Added the missing settings icons for the context menu entries when the right-clicking network, volume, and battery in the Taskbar. Fixed an issue that was making the clock in the Taskbar get stuck and out of sync. Addressed an explorer.exe crash that could happen after resuming from standby, related to the volume icon in the Taskbar.
Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 21H2 Build
Windows 11, The name is the latest version of the ancient Windows operating system. After several months of various news about the release of a new version of Windows called Windows 10X. Which was designed specifically for devices with dual screens, and finally with the announcement of the dissolution of this project. We are witnessing the introduction and presentation of the next version of this system. We are a popular agent. After the dismantling of the Windows 10X project. From Windows 10 (called Sun Vally) to Windows 10. But with Announcing the date of the Microsoft press conference on July 3, 1400, and looking at the image of this invitation. This is clearly visible in number 11, many news in the world of technology about the introduction.
Windows 11 (64 Bit) Cracked Version Free Download
Most of the changes that Windows 11 has seen are related to the redesign of the appearance of Windows 10. In the published version and also during the introductory conference of this operating system. You can see the new design of the taskbar, Start menu, settings app, Windows Store, Windows Explorer, and other sections. The live tiles feature appears to have been removed from the Start menu. Also, adding rounded corners to windows is another feature that plays an important role in modernizing this operating system. In general, Windows 11 offers a completely modern look and is in line with today’s designs. The most important non-visual changes of this operating system include support for Android applications, reducing the volume of Windows updates, integrating Microsoft Teams with Windows, etc.
Windows 11 Build 10.0.22458.1000 Key Features:
- We have started rolling out Chat from Microsoft Teams to Insiders in the Dev Channel. Not everyone will see it right away.
- The hidden icons flyout on the Taskbar has been updated with the new Windows 11 visuals.
- We added the ability to quickly access Focus assist settings directly from Notification Center.
- You can quickly access Focus assist settings directly from Notification Center.
- A slightly red backplate of the app icon and a red pill under the icon signifies a background activity that needs your attention.
- The Taskbar calendar flyout will now fully collapse down when clicking the chevron in the top corner to give you more room for notifications.
- The lunar calendar (when enabled) text should no longer overlap the numbers in the Taskbar calendar flyout.
- The calendar flyout should now show the correct month when in a collapsed state.
- The date at the top of the calendar flyout should now follow your preferred format and not the format matching your display language.
- If the Start menu is open, when hovering over Task View the window will now appear above the Start menu instead of behind it.
- Right-clicking Task View will now make the preview window dismiss so you can actually use the context menu.
- Fixed an issue where if you click on a snap group in the Taskbar, it might not bring up all the app windows after docking and undocking.
- The icons used for the On / Off indicators in the Taskbar for the Pinyin IME are now a consistent size.
- Signing out and back in when the battery saver is running should no longer result in Taskbar becoming transparent
- Mitigated an issue making the network icon sometimes unexpectedly not show in the Taskbar.
- The Taskbar previews will no longer draw offscreen after upgrading to this build.
What’s New in this Version:
- Redesign taskbar, start menu and search interface
- New design of icons and toolbar for Windows Explorer
- Added widgets section to taskbar and display weather, news, and other content
- Upgrading the Snap feature and the possibility of easier transfer of windows to the corners of the page
- New Xbox app, App Store, and settings
- Rounding the corners of windows
- Improved Windows touch control
- More adaptation with Fluent Design
You May Also Like:
- Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
- 4 GB Ram
- 410 MB Hard Space
- Personal use of free
HOW TO INSTALL/CRACK:
Download from the given link below.
Install as ordinarily Windows 11 Build 10.0.22458.1000
Tap open & run it.
Activate from given keys.
Windows 11 Build 10.0.22458.1000 Keys 100%: